A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Europe

Every year the Luther College chamber choir, of which my brother is a part of, goes on a large, comprehensive choir tour. Last year they toured the West Coast, next year I think they tour the East Coast, this year they’re going to Europe. Members going on this tour are eligible to take along one additional person with them if they elect to do so; thus, I am heavily considering putting my name up for a bid. The tour takes place during the end of May through the beginning of June and goes from Italy all the way up through Europe hitting Austria, Germany, Prague and so forth. I initially thought using 3 weeks of my vacation time during the middle of the year would be a bit excessive, not to mention all the work I could possibly be caught up in, but the more I look at it, the more lucrative the offer becomes. My schedule is roughly clear for those dates, plus I did go through all the hassle of getting a passport, and opportunities like this rarely come up. My mom is also interested in the spot and I think if she can go then she should (since that’s her thing), but if something should arise, I don’t mind stepping in. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out….
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive