A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Monday, May 24, 2004

So Yah............

It's been quite a long time since I even looked at this thing, which can only mean one thing: summerbreak. After a long and annoying end to an even longer and more annoying semester it all ended. Now I'm back in Bakersfield, still looking for a job and trying to catch up on what little break I'll have before I start working 40 hour weeks. I might get a job doing stuff in LA, I might be working in Bakersfield, I will be making a movie with Rebecca (everyone be afraid), and I will hopefully have one last fun summer before graduation. Once I get a job and stop having to spend my days job hunting and whatnot, perhaps I'll update more. Don't count on it though. Anyway, I'm off to go check out some dancing.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive