A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Friday, April 09, 2004

An Actual Post

Prof. Ronney: Ok, let me put it this way: how many of you had electrons for breakfast?
Me: (to Lindsay) Sorry, I'm strictly on a proton only diet. It's just like Atkins, only with protons.

So it's been awhile since I've made a real post on this thing and not just a quick comment here or there. Now, it's been a busy time since I got back from Spring Break and each week proves to be more difficult than the one before. For example lets do a little "Weekly Chris Math":

1 26 page typed progress report
+1 18 page typed technical description of a retractable ballpoint pen
---------------------------------------------------------------------
=1 very tired and sleep deprived boy.

Now I'm not saying that 44 typed pages in a week is bad.... No, wait that's exactly what I'm saying. And of course its only going to get worse before it gets better, but on a positive note, I only have to last for a couple more weeks.

I found out that I'll have a Heat Transfer test on my birthday. That'll be the way to ring my 21ster. Maybe I can be excused because it is my birthday. Hmmm.....

On a lighter note, we had an excellent choir tour that was fun but too short. Now in choir we are learning entirely new music to be sung at our concert on the last day of classes. The new music we are singing are songs from various Gilbert and Sullivan shows, including The HMS Pinafore and The Pirates of Penzance. In high school, I wanted to perform "I am the very model of a modern Major General" for our Spring Pops Concert, but was too busy with everything else to learn it. Well now I'm extremely busy with other projects, but now is my one and only opportunity to do so, and I feel I cannot pass on this. So yesterday I said that I would like to try out for the Major General. Hopefully I will get the solo and be Major Generaling it up!

Speaking of G&S, I'm off now to go see "Patience" which happens to be the school musical this year. I'm going home for Easter this weekend, so you may not see another post until after Sunday. And because I worked so hard on modeling it, here is the pen for my retractable pen report:

 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive