A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Doomed To Suffer

My tongue hurts. There’s a cut on the side of my tongue that’s slightly puffy and I don’t know how it happened; maybe I bit it while sleeping or eating; maybe toothbrush or floss accidentally slipped; or maybe my tongue is allergic to work-induced stress. Being at the center of all activity, the tongue is an active participant in all my daily routines: talking, eating, drinking, breathing, swallowing, whistling, etc. An injured tongue causes pain during all these activities. I like eating, drinking, talking and breathing; therefore, I am doomed to suffer... just like my 12th grade English class.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive