A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Updates! Updates! Updates!



So I spent several hours trying to get the little beer mug at the bottom of each entry, and it wasn't until I got some help from Robert that it finally started working. Ahhh...... And I should be doing my homework. I'm slowly learning more and more about html and trying to spruce up my weblog some more. Unfortunately I have school to worry about so I might have to restrain myself and put the fancy stuff on hold.

As for a few quick updates:

-- I didn't end up going to the party over the weekend like I thought. Apparently the girl I was supposed to go with found another date and I got the shaft. But being the eternal optimist, I can look at this as a reason for me to have gathered pirate clothing to wear some random day!

-- As most of you know, I'm heading up to Berkeley this weekend to spend time with Rob and Co. I'll be accompanied by my good sidekick Merle, I mean Rachel, and hopefully along the way we'll also see Amanda and Natalie. All around it looks to be like a great trip! I'll keep you posted on the details....

-- I'm officially going to be working with kindergarteners for one of my class projects! We'll be helping redesign their playground, which my team and I are looking forward to doing! Nothing says happiness like a kindergarten playground.

Well, except maybe finding a pencil....

Since I like to include a little bit of fun into every post, have a spot o' fun!
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive