A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

2nd Official Day of Spring Break

For the second day of Spring Break: more internet quizzes. Without them, we would actually have to do work or learn or something like that. So further procrastination and enjoy yourselves.



What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Pacman Ghost.I am a Pacman Ghost.


I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?



[If I were an online test, I would be The James Bond Villain Personality Test]

I'm The James Bond Villain Personality Test!

I live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and I like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.

Click here to find out which test you are!




Hamlet
To be, or not to be?


What is Your Shakespearian Tragic Flaw?
brought to you by Quizilla


C.H.R.I.S.: Cybernetic Humanoid Responsible for Infiltration and Sabotage



http://www.cyborgname.com/
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive