A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Another Longzzz zzz zzz zzz...............

I just survived another grueling 3-days. Do you ever feel sometimes that you're living your life in fast motion on a regular basis? It seems like everything these days goes to the tempo of the "William Tell Overature" or the "Sabre Dance".

I'll spare you all about the grusome details to yet another busy Wednesday. The important thing is that I'm one day closer to my Spring Break. Spring Break for me starts Friday and lasts until the 21st of March. Looks like I'll be relaxing in Bakersfield over break. Let me know if you'll be in town and/or want to do something. As long as it's not school related, I'm up for anything.

I've now got marathon pics, but I'll post them tomorrow when I have time and am not exhausted by my day.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive