A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Who's Hamming It Up?

My supervisor informed me last Friday that he wants me to join him and some fellow employees in going to a reliability convention in Chicago in April right after my birthday. He told me that the organization putting this on is called MARTS, and that if I did a websearch using that as my keyword, I could find out more information on the program. So I Googled “MARTS” and hit the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. The site that opened was the “Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters’ Society.” Somehow, I don’t think this is the reliability summit my supervisor was telling me about. Frankly, I'm surprised that this organization is popular enough to be the first choice for that search.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive