A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacation

The past month has been a whirlwind of activity, most leading up to this moment. Jess and I are about to embark on our European adventure and we couldn't be more excited or relieved. I've carefully laid all the details out so hopefully things run about as smoothly as they can go. I will not lie and say that I'm relieved that the planning part of the trip is over, as the build-up to this day has been anything but fun. Plus, the time has seemingly gone by faster than either of us could keep up with it so it feels like we are always just one step behind. However, the planning phase is over and we can now coast through the agenda and actually enjoy ourselves for a while. I expect the craziness of the build-up to be worth the wait and we'll have a wonderful time. That's what's exciting.

Let's just hope that time does slow down a bit for us. See you in two weeks!
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive