A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Monday, March 15, 2004

3rd Day of Spring Break

So I'm finally back in Bakersfield and am looking forward to a week of nothing. I spent most of my day yesterday cleaning up the apartment. Apparently the University is replacing the furniture in my apartment for some reason. They do own it so I guess they can do as they please, the only problem however is that I had to remove everything off of and out of the existing furniture. This meant that I had to take everything out of my desk and put my computer away, I had to empty out my dresser, and put all the books, movies, lamps, the tv, etc. away so that all the furniture could be left bare for them to replace. This was both annoying and time consuming. But it's all done and after having an Indian birthday dinner with Rachel and friends I headed home.

To continue with the week of activity, I'm supplying a dangerously addicting game of 20 questions involving an AI.

Now back to relaxing....
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive