A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Friday, March 19, 2004

5th and 6th Day of Break

Yes, I have been slacking these past few days. I've been doing a lot of nothing here at home and have not felt like waiting forever and a day to dial-up onto the internet. I could be doing so much more things with my time like sleeping, eating, watching movies, or reading rather than sitting and waiting and clicking and waiting and waiting and waiting.... So my apologies to all.

To compensate for my lack of attendance, here are the 2 activities for the days I missed. Both are art related so feel free to express your inner artist.

First you can Make Your Own Picasso!

And second a little Interactive Lite-Brite
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive