A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

When it's late in the evening, And the music's seeping through.

"Only in the state of pure confusion can no confusion exist. If confusion is ubiquitous, then there's no confusion about the state of confusion; it's the one thing you can't be confused about."
-- me spewing philosophical BS


Apparently the quizzes below have been a huge success with everyone. It's so nice to know that more than two people read my weblog!

Well, I was going to write about the recent rain in LA but because it is late and because I've procrastinated my work, I'll postpone that discussion until tomorrow. Instead I will briefly comment on how recently I've been more philosophical. I noticed this earlier in the week with my ethics paper and it has been accentuated recently with some conversations I've had with people. I think my procrastination is leading me up to a 'crunch time' and so my mind's defense mechanism is to start BSing. Therefore, it's more of a natural reaction to an unsteady environment rather than a forced thing. In essence, do I control my BS or does my BS control me? Have a field-day Becca!

Anyway, off to sleep!
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive