A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Friday, March 19, 2004

What Day of Spring Break is This?

I've lost track of how many days since class stopped, but it doesn't really matter does it? All I know is that my break is starting to set like the sun and that I soon have to get back to the hustle and bustle of school.

I watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" today with my brother. It's a great movie that really plays with your mind and in a way, unintentionally causes you to recall the past; both the good memories and the bad, humiliating memories. David Cross possibly has the best role of the movie with only a couple minutes of screen time. Definately see the movie if you can.

Today's Spring Break activity is an Interactive Bruce Lee beat mixer. It's fun to play with and kill time with, which is what Spring Break is all about.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive