A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Back to School Update

I'll make this short because it is late and I do have a 9am discussion tomorrow on Engineering Economy. I'm back at USC and am slowly adjusting back to college life, though it hasn't been fun. I got to campus sort of late and spent my first few days not only running around campus going to classes, but also adding classes, signing waivers, buying stuff, etc... Plus it wasn't until yesterday that I got my internet to work. I spent several hours on the phone with the computer technician from my dad's office troubleshooting my computer, until finally I removed the firewire card I installed over the summer and deleted some keys from the registry to get it going. But I am back online (which will be helpful since all of my classes require that I use my computer) and will be able to provide more posts full of witty remarks and interesting stories. I have some top 10 lists that I thought up during work that I want to post, so I will have some entertaining things soon. But those will have to wait as I have to head to bed now!
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive