A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

T-G-I-Th

I've spent my entire week literally in meetings, which means I got very little actual work done. Hopefully this won't set me too far back, especially since my weekend officially starts now.

Since I won't be back on this site until Monday at the earliest, I have a weekend question that I'd like to get some comment feedback about. With the Oscars approaching I am sorting through my top films of 2005 to create my annual top ten list. I would like to just ask what some of your favorite movies of last year were. It can be one or two or ten if you'd like, but I'm always interested in what movies other people really enjoyed. Also if you feel like it, tell me your least favorite movie you saw last year.

See you back on Monday and enjoy the rest of the week!
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive