A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Monday, March 22, 2004

End of Spring Break

Spring Break is officially over and I am back at school. It's quite weird here, now that my furniture has been replaced (except for the couch, unfortunately). Since the switch was totally unnecessary, the whole ordeal is more of an inconvenience than anything else. It feels like the first day of school almost, with an empty desk and things scattered around in boxes. It took me about two weeks to get settled in at the beginning of the year and something tells me that it'll be another two weeks before things start to get back to normal here.

I have some more things to share, but for now I must sleep because I've got a long day of work ahead of me tomorrow.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive