A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Daily Grind

I seem to have picked back up right where I left off before Spring Break. I've only been back one day and I already spent most of my free time working on a presentation and once again had a very late dinner (11 tonight). In some ways Spring Break seems like a dream that almost never happened and that I never really left the hustle and bustle of school. Blah. I got back 2 midterms and an essay today and did fairly well on all three so at least that's some good news. I finally got around to reading some of the cartoon emails I neglected to check over break and found two good applicable ones. They pretty much sum up how I'm feeling now. I guess I should get back to putting stuff away here... that or more project work....



 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive