A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Yeah, so it's been a couple of days since my last post and if school wasn't such a pain in the butt, you'd be able to hear more about my pathetic life. On Wednesday I finished the presentation I'd been working on at nausem since I got back from break and finally had a chance Wednesday night to put things away and no longer live out of bags. Yesterday I met with another project group and took pictures of kids playing on a playground, then sang the rest of the day. I had my big performance last night and it went really well. My parents and Becca came to see it and afterwards we all went out to dinner. By the time they left it had felt like a Friday night and not really wanting to do anything school related my roommate and I watched "Dazed and Confused" which I had never seen before and found out was like a 70's version of "American Graffiti". Both are pretty good movies.

Unfortunately I won't be around for the weekend much, since I promised some friends to help with an engineering conference thingy. From 4-11 today I have that, then off to a friends birthday party afterwards, and tomorrow I have to help out from 8am-11pm then go to another friends birthday bash. Sunday will be spent writing the paper that I have due Monday that I saved for the weekend not realizing that I wasn't going to have much of a weekend. You probably won't see me till maybe Sunday, possibly Monday, but please feel free to leave comments and IMs to help alleviate some of the chaos of the weekend.

Finally, for a whopping 5 Chris points, tell me what a camel, a cat, and a giraffe have in common. It's sort of a biomechanical riddle that I read about last night. I doubt anyone will get it but, it's a nice challenge to throw out there.
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive