A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Amusing Anecdote

After my choir concert this evening, the third performance in as many days, my family took me out to P.F. Chang's for dinner. After eating the meal they gave us all fortune cookies plus one extra. My dad, of all people, turns to everyone at the table and tells us that we should all go around and read our fortunes out loud adding the words "in bed". As confused and amazed as we all were that my father had just said this, we conceded. I said that whoever had the best one should get the extra cookie as a prize. So we each took turns reading our fortunes, and as it turned out I won the little bet with the fortune:

"The sky's the limit this month, in bed"

I took my reward cookie and opened it up to read what the winner's fortune was, and it read:

"Your qualities overshadow your weaknesses, in bed"

What else can I say.......
 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive