A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Random Top Ten Pictures

I've been a little busy with school as of late, and trying to find an hour or so to make a top ten list becomes more and more a difficult chore. But at last, some late night inspiration strikes and so here are the "Top Ten Late Night Photoshoot Pictures"!

10.

Mug Shot
So that's what I look like when I don't shave for a month.


9.

Business in the front, Party in the back
Alright, so that's techincally a mullet I've got back there. You know what they say, "Business in the front, party in the back!"


8.

Classic Pose
My roommate and I with our classic poses. I'm a little salt, he's a little pepper; I'm a little sugar, he's a little spice; I'm a little teapot, he's short and stout.


7.

Wrestling Around
He puts the 'uper' in "Action Super Stud!"


6.

Dinner Hunter
"Crikey! It's a can of chili! Oh, she's a beaut, ain't she?"


5.

Big Shooter
Tough stuff, with enough buff to fluff a puff.


4.

Breaker, Breaker!
"Breaker, breaker. Calling in a 10-40: I need a good hug."


3.

FIRE!
I just discovered this new creation called fire.


2.

Party's Over
They don't call me Hobo Chris for nothing! I'm starting my own bottle collection.


1.

Pensive Lounger
My roommate contemplating on whether he should go with the 1999 Syrah or the 1998 Pinot Noir. Both very good years.

I'll be back later with some actual top ten lists later....

 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive