A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Distractions

The more I try to focus on my work, the more distractions keep arising. Not only is the temptation of TV and music difficult to manage, but also throw in the Fantasy Football leagues I'm a part of. To make matters worse, I've found out that you can play Settlers of Cattan online, so now I find myself restraining to not play it all the time. Finally, my friend mentioned to me today that in my film class next semester, towards the end of the semester the next Star Wars movie comes out. This not only suggests that I might get to see an advanced screening of the movie, but also would most likely meet members involved in the production (very possibly George Lucas!). Needless to say distractions! I've got too many of them for the work I need to get done in the next 2 weeks.

 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive