A Day in the Mind of Chris Burzlaff

The new and improved daily adventures and incomprehensible ramblings of my life.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Peer Pressure

I've mentioned to some people before that my roommate and I are really bad at peer pressuring each other into doing things, mostly drinking. So needless to say, I'm rather inebriated right now. I'm not exactly drunk because I'm making sense of this post, but I'd say I'm about 75% drunk. For some reason tonight we've been really bad in pressuring each other to drink just a little bit more. Right now it's a party of two and we've both hit it pretty hard. I'll elaborate more tomorrow (including details of last night's party), but right now I'm too drunk to explain much. So until tomorrow....


 

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive